Firstly, I am a Christian. I'm 22 years old, living and enjoying the life God gave me. Relishing His beautiful creation. I am an artist and love to create art. That sums it up. God is good.
1. My room has light green walls, and I painted ivy growing on part of it.
2. I share a room with my twin sisters.
3. The room has three windows. One is right by my bed, I like to look out the window at the moon when I am trying to sleep at night.
4. Part of the room looks more like a bookstore than a bedroom. This is because it has three bookshelves so full that I don’t think one more book can find a place. My sisters were English majors and love to buy books. They are bibliophiles.
5. I am in my room right now.
6. The room is actually 2 rooms that have been combined into one room by tearing through a wall and creating an archway between the 2 original rooms.
7. I’ve got a lot of my favorite artwork hanging on the walls.
8. The carpet is light brown and has been here since the house was built.
9. My favorite piece of furniture in my room is a small shelved piece of furniture on which I keep my coffee mug collection. I think it was made to hold CD’s and movies, but I think it is perfect for the mugs.
10. For some reason the room is always at least 10 degrees cooler than the rest of the house. This is great in the summer and not as much in the winter.
Purple: 10 facts about my room.
Blue: 9 facts about my family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
Red: 5 facts about my bestfriend(s).
Pink: 4 facts about my parents.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like.